The movement, led by Black students, has occupied Crouse-Hinds Hall since Feb. 17 to continue its ongoing protest of hate incidents occurring at or near SU. Protesters blocked the intersection outside Crouse-Hinds for two hours Wednesday, calling for university officials to negotiate with them.
- SU continues to dismiss protesters’ claims as chancellor apologizes
- DPS union denies allegations of protester abuse, intimidation
- #NotAgainSU disrupts chancellor’s lunch with donors
- #NotAgainSU protesters block intersection outside Crouse-Hinds Hall
- SU gives progress update on #NotAgainSU demands
See also our previous coverage here.